SAVP 1st Annual Appreciation BBQ
The SAVP held its 1st Annual Appreciation Bar-B-Q on Sunday, April 15th at Laguna Lake Park in San Luis Obispo.
The Greater Pismo Kiwanis Club furnished the delicious Bar-B-Q.
It was well attended by the volunteers, their families, Sergeants, Commanders and our awesome Sheriff, Ian Parkinson accompanied by his wife, Amy.
A special “years served” pin was awarded by the Sheriff and Sergeant Reese. The following people received their pin:
- For 12 years service: Ken Eberle, Vicky Davenport, Frank Johnson,
- For 10 years service: Glen Baker, Lanny Loveland,
- For 8 years service: Bud Goff, Richard Berry, Jack Keely, Doug Gaye,
- For 4 years service: Dick Glaser,
- For 2 years service: Glenn Donaldson, Gary Thompson, Larry Green, Eddie El-Helou, Jeri Berry, Linda Euler, Suzi Jianuzzi and Lezlie Labhard.
A special thanks goes out to all for their hard work and dedication.
Many thanks to all who decorated the Pavilion, to the Kiwanis Club, for the great food, to Starbucks for the coffee and supplies and the wonderful desserts provided by several Volunteers and their spouses. And lastly, a special thanks goes to the Sheriff for taking time out of his busy schedule to present the awards.